Goal: establishing a non-profit organization to represent the project.
No date set
General goals to reach during this period:
- fix every "more than just annoying" bugs reported by users
- sta/managed mode works completely
- ap/master mode operates completely
- monitor mode working with at least all the features of the madwifi-old equivalent
- multi-bssid (station + ap + monitor) mode
- ad-hoc and wds mode that works
- work on porting madwifi-old features
- a highly-tuned scanning algorithm
- reduce instabilities
Note: This milestone is assigned with all tickets that are expected to be fixed in any of the upcoming 0.9.x releases, but are not yet scheduled for a specific release. Each 0.9.x release will get their own milestone, and developers who start working on a 0.9.x ticket to get it fixed in the next release are asked to re-assign the ticket in question to the appropriate milestone (0.9.1 for example).
No date set
General goals to reach this milestone:
- First stable release
- Have all advertised features working correctly
- define a list of desired features to be included in first release
- define dead-line for feature freeze
- fix known bugs during feature freeze
This milestone is for feature requests and ideas which we won't implement anytime soon.